Because of the continuing risks of the spread of new coronavirus infection, the university has implemented special preventive measures.
I appeal to all employees and students to observe anti-epidemic recommendations, such as wearing a mask, temperature control at the entrance to the university buildings, observe hand hygiene and use an antiseptic, and keep social distancing. Our general safety depends on each of us. Let's take care of each other!
Acting Rector Andrey A. Yakovlev
Short instructions for the prevention of new coronavirus infection
There are precautions you should observe to minimize the risk of infection of flu and SARS.
- Reduce the time spent in crowded places and public transport, avoid such places if possible.
- At crowded places, keep a distance of at least 1 meter (at arm's length).
- In crowded places, use a medical mask and change it every 3 hours.
- Minimize contact with people with signs of the disease.
- At signs of the disease, stay at home.
- Wash hands with soap as often as possible and use a skin antiseptic.
- Regularly treat gadgets, keyboards, and handsets with disinfectant wipes.
- Regularly carry out wet cleaning and ventilate premises.
- Observe the diet, labor, and rest regimes.
- Eat more foods containing vitamin C (rosehip, sea buckthorn, sweet pepper, currant, parsley, and others).
In case of signs of the disease, immediately seek medical help, and to avoid complications, do not self-medicate.
List of diseases and conditions which are the ground for e-learning
- Chronic diseases with a proven diagnosis:
- Diseases of the endocrine system, that is insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, classified in the International Classification of Diseases - 10 (ICD-10);
- Diseases of the respiratory system, such as:
a. Another chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, classified in ICD-10 code 344.
b. Asthma, classified in ICD-10 code J45.
c. Bronchiectasis, classified in ICD-10 code 341.
- Diseases of the circulatory system, which are cor pulmonale and pulmonary circulatory disorders, classified in ICD-10 codes 127.2, 127.8, 127.9.
- The presence of transplanted organs and tissues, classified in ICD-10 code Z94.
- Diseases of the genitourinary system, which is chronic kidney disease of stage 3-5, classified in ICD-10 codes N18.0, N18.3
- N18.5 (in case of self-isolation, it is allowed to visit a medical organization for the underlying disease)
a. Malignant neoplasms of any localization <1>, including independent multiple localizations, classified in ICD-10 codes C00 - C80, C97.
b. Acute leucosis, aggressive lymphomas, relapses and resistant forms of other lymphoproliferative diseases, chronic myeloid leukemia in the phases of chronic acceleration and blast crisis, primary chronic leukemias and lymphomas, classified in ICD-10 codes C81 - C96, D46 (self-isolation is not applied to patients assigned to the third clinical group (in oncology)).
3. Symptoms of an acute respiratory viral infection or diagnosed acute respiratory viral disease, new coronavirus infection (2019-nCoV), pneumonia in an employee, or persons living with the student.
The latest news and updates you will find on the TPU site news.tpu.ru and on social networks