Laboratory was found at the Department of Geology and Oil Field Development (reformed in 2017) and collaborates with Shell Exploration & Production Services (RF) B.V.
Development of fundamental and applied research in the field of fluid dynamics and heat and mass transfer for the industrial needs of the Russian Federation which is conducted on the basis of cooperation with leading industrial, scientific organizations and universities in Russia and abroad.
- Conducting joint research with scientists, research groups, and laboratories
- Development of material science and technology base for fundamental and applied research through joint ventures with foreign partners, or by purchasing new equipment
- Involving young scientists, undergraduate, and graduate students through development and implementation of training programs
- Technical University of Dresden (Germany)
- «Sud–Chemie» Company (Germany)
- Shell Exploration And Production Services B.V. (Holland)