|International Research Laboratory for Hydrogen Energy Technologies|
- materials science for hydrogen and nuclear energy industries
|Research Laboratory for Hydrogeochemistry|
|Russian-Chinese Research Laboratory for Radiation Control|
- fundamental and applied scientific research in the fields of radiation control and inspection
- participation and organization of joint research projects and joint fundraising through international and national grant and research funding programs. Networking with business and industrial partners
- presentation of research and R&D results at national and international conferences, exhibitions, symposiums, scientific and technical councils, and others
- publication of main research and R&D results in the major academic papers and journals
- organization of international consortiums for implementing large-scale research projects
- organization and involvement of young researchers and gifted students in research projects
|Tomsk Open Laboratory for Material Inspection |
- development of research and engineering basis for acoustic analysis of anisotropic materials microstructure
- development of technology for diagnostics and evaluation of residual life of containers with spent nuclear fuel using ultrasound tomography
- software development for optical scanning and circuit analysis of measuring transmission path
- development of novel nondestructive testing methods for hydrogen engineering materials and systems
- development of technology for intelligent production of critical spatially inhomogeneous formed components
- development of technology for evaluation of samples of composite materials using nondestructive testing methods
| Research Laboratory for Processing and Analysis of Big Data|
- development of new approaches in analysis and processing of big data
- integration of smart methods and research-and-analysis tools of big data
- the core element of the project is the development of software for storing, processing, accessing, analyzing and visualizing big data for science and industry
|Research Laboratory for Control Systems, Automation and Energy Efficiency of High-Tech Industries and Fuel & Energy Complex ||Finland, Canada, Hungary, Singapore, United States, Kazakhstan|
|International Research Laboratory for X-Ray Optics|
- development of new and more sensitive and universal methods of using ionizing radiation for quantitative research in various fields of science and technology
- tomography of medical and biological objects
- determination of actual structures of perfect/imperfect crystals and nanosystems, elements of micro- and nanoelectronics
- express analysis of geological samples
|International Research Laboratory for Technologies of Senior Citizens Well-Being Improvement|
- factors and conditions ensuring continuous well-being of senior citizens
- conceptual view of nature and elements for measuring economic, social and emotional well-being of senior citizens
- development of technologies facilitating integration of senior citizens into social interactions and improvement of their well-being
|International Research Laboratory for Arctic Seas Carbon|
- geochemical studies of natural hydrocarbons and clarification of their sources
- lithological and petrographic study of rocks and bottom sediments
- qualitative and quantitative analysis of chemical elements in rock samples
|Laboratory for High-Intensity Implantation of Ions|
- development of experimental equipment for the generation of high power pulsed ion beams.
- development and manufacture of technological equipment for implementation of methods of ion-beam and ion-plasma processing of materials.
- study of physical processes of formation and transportation of accelerated ions and plasma streams.
- study of processes of interaction of beams of charged particles and plasma with the surface of a solid body.
- development of methods and technologies of ion-beam and ion-plasma modification of material properties.