Software engineering is one of the most important training areas in both Russia and the world. The program graduates are equipped with knowledge, skills and methods for managing software projects, designing, developing, testing and implementing software systems, and in entrepreneurship skills.
Due to a unique combination of knowledge and skills in the field of computer technology, programming and design of information systems, management of software projects, the program graduates can easily find a job in Russian and international companies. It is worth noting, that the program collaborates with 14 high-tech companies, thereby constantly upgrading and providing students with knowledge and best practices in this area.
In addition, the program facility includes:
- 5 advanced computer classes
- lecture hall with a projector
- supercomputer cluster
- Laboratory for Computer Networks and Telecommunications
The present program equips students will all necessary knowledge and skill to:
- apply basic and special knowledge and skills in the field of computer science and computing, sufficient for integrated engineering activities
- apply basic and special knowledge and skills in the field of modern information technology for solving engineering problems
- design hardware and software tools of information and automated systems, using basic and special knowledge, modern analytical methods, and models
- conduct project management activities in different positions
- professionally communicate in English