Designing is an interesting and fascinating activity, including preparation and development of a project plan and the art of creating an object. It can be industrial equipment and machinery, home utilities, cars, and so on. While studying, the Master students will be able to participate in research and development of real objects, creating a unique experience for the future consumer. It is a practically oriented program, providing students with advanced knowledge and skills in designing of various objects.
The program student will be able to use its advanced facility, like:
- Center for Industrial Design
- Research Laboratory for 3D Modelling
- The TPU supercomputer
- 3D Visualization Installation
- 3D printer (plastic thread and powder), workshops equipped with machines in the Center for Pilot Production and Design Bureau (lathe, CNC milling machine, workshops for hot and cold forging, installations for laser cutting, hydraulic cutting, installations for vibrodiagnostics, and etc.)
- Various software Autodesk 3Ds Max, Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, and others.
|Areas of expertise and employment|
Due to the fact that the program graduates have solid designing skills and are able to conduct design projects for various fields, they will be in high demand in the labor market and will be able to find a high-paid job.