The Russian Language Testing Center was established in 2004 and is a structural subdivision of Tomsk Polytechnic University.
The center provides the following services:
- a comprehensive exam of the Russian language, Russia's history, and fundamentals of Russia's legislation for application to work permit / patent, temporary residence permit, and permanent residence permit;
- a comprehensive test for application to citizenship of the Russian Federation;
- a language test to appraise the Russian language skills.
In addition, the center can conduct the comprehensive exam in places of compact residence of foreign citizens.
The list of documents you need to apply for the mentioned language tests and exams:
- Application form
- Agreement (formalized in the testing center)
- Notarized copy of your passport translation or any other official ID
- Photocopy of your migration card
- Photocopy of your notifications of arrival (registration)
You can submit your documents Monday - Friday 09.00 to 18.00 (UTC + 7).
Results are tended to be available two days after the exam or tests held.
You can receive detailed information about the center services and terms using the following contact:
Adress: Tomsk 4a Usov Str. office 312
Tel.: +7 (3822)70-17-77