Research to Business
TPU graduates have a strong record of success in attaining employment and income levels well above average. Its qualifications are highly regarded by employers everywhere and graduates form a powerful network of success across all industries and endeavours in all corners of the globe. Among Russian technical universities, TPU is one of the most targeted by graduate employers for graduate recruitment programmes.
TPU actively cooperates with the real economic sector, which provides involvement of industry. Acting as practical experts, the representatives of partner companies participate in the development of academic programmes content and their quality assessment, while TPU professors and researchers assist in elaboration and implementing innovative technologies and corporate training.
Strategic partnership with industrial companies (totaling 252)
- JSC Gasprom
- Rosneft Oil Company
- JSC Information Satellite Systems
- JSC Siberian Group of Chemical Enterprises (Seversk)
- FSUE Mining and Chemical Combine (Zheleznogorsk)
- Energomash Company (Yekaterinburg)
- Polyus Research and Production Centre
- Tomskneftekhim Company (Tomsk)
- JSC Energoatom Concern
- Education Ministry of the Buryatia Republic, etc.